We encourage you to check for regular updates & detailed information on the following websites…
▪ THE PRESIDENT’S GUIDELINES FOR AMERICA: www.whitehouse.gov
▪ CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov
▪ OREGON HEALTH AUTHORITY: www.healthoregon.org/coronavirus or call 2-1-1
▪ LANE COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH: Community Call Center 541-682-1380 or www.lanecountyor.gov/coronavirus
▪ For a snapshot of people affected worldwide: www.worldometers.info/coronavirus
Oregonians are urged to continue to take everyday precautions to prevent the spread COVID-19 and influenza!
Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommends people wear non-medical masks when they leave their homes.
▪ Practice Social Distancing: Don’t shake hands. Leave space. Maintain a 6-foot radius between yourself and others in public spaces
▪ Think it through: People over 60 & those with pre-existing conditions (respiratory, cardiac) & those who are immune-compromised should remain at home
▪ Make use of technology: (FaceTime, video calls, and other tools) stay connected with family and friends
▪ Is using cash and credit cards safe? Lane County Public Health says money & credit cards can spread the virus! After each use immediately wash hands with soap for 20 seconds or sanitize hands. Wipe down credit/debit cards with a bleach wipe